– Excuse me, I’m looking for la rue Victor Hugo.
– La rue Victor Hugo ? Et bien, vous êtes très loin…
– Is it difficult to get there by foot ?
– Yes and no, you have to go down la rue Nationale until the bridge, you’ll cross then turn right and go along the river for two or three hundred meters. You’re going to see a square with a church and la rue Victor Hugo is just behind… But you know, the simplest thing is to take the bus….
– Do you know how to get there by bus ?
– Yes, it’s the 21 line. You’re going to go down to the Victor Hugo stop. You can’t miss it.
– Thank you so much !
– You’re welcome, have a nice day.
– Have nice day, good bye.