– Hello, what will you need ?
– I’m going to get some tomatoes.
– So, tomatoes, look how beautiful they are !
– I’m giving you how many of them ?
– I need one kilo.
– So, one kilo of tomatoes… One hundred kilo. That will be good ?
– And with this ?
– I would like a good-looking lettuce.
– A good-looking lettuce !
– They’re at how much, your onions ?
– One euro per kilo !
– They’re not expensive.
– Yes, and they’re good!
– So give me one kilo of them. That will be all.
– So, one lettuce, one kilo of onions, one kilo of tomatoes. That gives us… go ! Three euros !
– Here you go.
– Thanks, have a nice day. Come on! One goes there in the onion, one goes there !