– Well then, which one are you going to get ?
– I’m not sure yet. I really like the blue one…
– The blue one ? But that won’t go over well with Sylvie.
– You don’t think so ? Hmm, yes, maybe you’re right. Look at this bracelet… It’s not bad, is it ?
– Yes, I really like it… and that one there, what do you think of it ?
– Hmm, I’m not sure that she’ll like that one… It’s hard to choose. I can’t decide…
– Which ones are you deciding between ?
– Umm, between the blue bracelet or the red one.
– Well, then you should just get both !
– You’re crazy, she’d be so mad if I got both.
– No, actually, she would be so excited (or « delighted » or « blown away »). Or (« No, actually, she would love it! »)